Entries Tagged 'Boot Camp' ↓
April 17th, 2010 — Boot Camp, Fitness, Functional Training, Kettlebell Training, Personal Training CEC's, Resistance Training, Santa Cruz CA Personal Trainer, Santa Cruz CA Personal Training
Sign up now for this phenomenal course and earn CEC’s towards your personal training certification through the American Council on Exercise. The Lebert Fitness Equalizer Course is 6 hours and will review a 44 page manual that will increase your skill set as a personal trainer. The Lebert Fitness Equalizer takes functional body weight training to the next level!
Please visit the link to sign up:
January 3rd, 2010 — Boot Camp, CA Boot Camp, Fitness, Keys To Wellness, Losing Weight, Nutrition, Obesity, Resistance Training, Santa Cruz CA Personal Trainer, Santa Cruz CA Personal Training, Santa Cruz Personal Trainer, Watsonville
A new year, a new decade, a clean slate to start over, and make positive changes in your life. 2010 has arrived and it is going to be a phenomenal year!
Fitness and weight loss is amongst the most popular New Year’s Resolutions. Every gym parking lot across the nation will be packed in the following months. Gym memberships will spike, new timid faces with wide eyes will emerge, everyone is pumped up to lose weight, and begin their journey to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
This interesting phenomenon will slowing start to dwindle down in March. Statistics show that this New Year’s gym enthusiasm does not last. In fact, most people do not stick with resolutions beyond a few weeks.
Here are 6 tips to keep you on track to accomplish weight loss and fitness results in 2010:
1. Sit down with a qualified personal trainer to discus medical history, fitness goals, postural analysis, body composition, exercise testing, exercise prescription, and nutrition. Most gyms offer a free fitness assessment. Take advantage of this service and do not blindly try to create your own workout regimen.
2. Project clear, thought out, short term and long term goals. Track progress and create a schedule. You will see results if you are putting in the time with a proper workout program.
3. Make sure to reward yourself when you hit goals in your new found healthy lifestyle. This does not mean loafing on the couch with a carton of Ben and Jerry’s. Choose healthy, positive rewards, such as, a massage, a soak in the hot tub, a new I-Pod, new running shoes, or new workout clothes.
4. Keep a food Journal and choose the good stuff. A food journal is a powerful way to hold yourself accountable. Write down what you ate, the portion, time of day, and how you felt. This will help you understand your eating habits. People often eat out of emotion and stress. Work it out and uncover these triggers.
5. Have fun and enjoy your new found healthy lifestyle. A training partner is another great way to make your time in the gym social and fun. Try switching up your workout in the gym with outdoor recreational activities.
6. Be positive. Negative thoughts create stress and zap your energy. Believe in yourself, repeat positive affirmations, enjoy the excitement and opportunities of the future. Positive thoughts will be empowering, give you energy, motivation, and help keep you focused!
August 8th, 2009 — Boot Camp, CA Boot Camp, Fitness, Functional Training, Kettlebell Training, Keys To Wellness, Losing Weight, Obesity, Resistance Training, Santa Cruz CA Personal Training, Watsonville
FITNESS PLATEAUS STAND NO CHANCE. Get up, Sign Up, Get the Results you Deserve!
Do you want to lose weight?
Get in shape and stay in shape?
Maybe reduce stress in your life?
Perhaps you’re serious about improving your overall health?
The good news is that every one of those goals can be accomplished with Lifestyle Fitness Boot Camp.
Get ready to Squat, Lunge, Push, Pull, Twist, Spin, and Bend the pounds away! You will burn up to 600 calories each session, facilitating weight loss.
Our highly certified, educated, and experienced staff of personal trainers will motivate, encourage, and guide you to fitness results and weight loss. Experience Fitness Forward Camp and experience a fun, innovative, and dynamic workout!
Lifestyle Fitness Boot Camp benefits are tremendous!
- Functional, full body movements
- Total-body workout that’s varied, fun, and challenging
- Increase core stability
- Improve muscular balance, joint stability, and performance
- Movements convey to sport and daily life
- Improved neuromuscular coordination
- Save time working several muscle groups at once
- Improve your posture
- Prevent injury
- Improve balance
- Ignite Energy
Each client will rise to full potential.
Teamwork and camaraderie is created within the group.
You will look and feel your best.
Lifestyle Fitness, Inc. – Santa Cruz, CA